Skincom sun shelter, to keep your little ones out of direct sunshine.
1. Start by connecting two sets of 9 poles and one set of 3 poles.
2. Insert the 3 poles into the centre of the sheet, by feeding it through the centre loop and inserting the ends into the 2 pockets either side of the sheet.
3. Next lay the 2 long poles in a cross over the sheet, feeding both through the same centre loop as before.
4. Insert the ends of each long pole into the pockets in each corner of the sheet.
5. Use the 4 pegs to keep the shelter from blowing away.