Thermal Imaging Camera
Item sponsored by Hunter French
In partnership with Frome Town Council https://www.frometowncouncil.gov.uk/is-your-central-heating-going-out-the-window/
FREE to Subscriber members!
- The Flir E4 thermal imaging camera has a pixel resolution of 80 x 60 with a temperature range of –20C to +250C.
- Fully automatic and focus-free = extremely easy to use.
- Simply turn on the camera, point and shoot.
- The camera stores thermal and visual images simultaneously, to be downloaded via USB to your PC.
- Free software download enables images to be analysed and reports to be generated even after the camera has been returned.
- Online product support available here
View our video:
Find out why we use Peertube instead of Youtube